Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image

Photo
News

Servers Will Shutdown On January 23Rd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#21 hannes96

hannes96

Surf #1 Admin

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:36 AM

Thanks for maintaining everything for so long Mega. I believe it takes a lot of time, which is also a big burden, so I can understand the decision. You did a lot of good work and build up the best community I've ever played with over these years. I had my best times in TF2 on Ubersurf for sure. The servers might be gone but not all the awesome people I met and played with.

Thanks to everyone, who made this community so great. I wish everyone the best and hope to play or chat with you somewhen again :)

Edited by hannes96, 22 January 2017 - 01:38 AM.

• Friendly x 1

#22 Miku Veverka

Miku Veverka

Friendly Freak :^)

• Members
  • 1298 posts
  • LocationWeed Farm

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Well, this is sad, at least I was here for awhile, and I don't think there will be 2nd Community (like Foxy friends), also I am sad that I wasn't able to play here because hardware didn't allowed it. :/
It was fun till it lasted, love ya guys
  • Friendly x 1

#23 MakkaraMan

MakkaraMan

SausageCat, HTA-Admins slayer

• Moderators
  • 450 posts
  • LocationHotdog

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

It's been great to have been in this community for so many years, lots of memories.

Thanks for everything!

• Friendly x 1

#24 -VOE- Aldahe

-VOE- Aldahe

Somewhat Threatening

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Really sad to hear this, this has easily been my favourite gaming community and I've ended up meeting some of the best people through it.

Thanks everyone for making this community the best and for all of the memories. Its been a fun 4 years!

• Friendly x 1

#25 Pete

Pete

The original unique guy, and resigned admin/member.

• Members
  • 1294 posts
  • LocationDenmark!

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:02 PM

And such, an era has ended. It was a good run everybody, you will al be dearly missed more than you already have been.... UP was a big part of my late childhood, and helped shape me in loads of ways.  I wish you all the best.

• Friendly x 1

#26 Hash

Hash

πŸ”°

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland, Tczew

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

[*] I loved this commmunity as well...And now it's gone. I hope i see UP server online again.

Goodbye good peapole i have met, it was nice to meet ya'!

• Friendly x 1

#27 NicNac

NicNac

Gore-Spattered

• Moderators
  • 393 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe chasing Hircine

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:03 PM

It was a great time with UP-Servers and a big part of my life. Thanks to all who I had a great time with! :)

Maybe we meet again one day. Until there... See you and have a good time!

• Friendly x 1

#28 Skill

Skill

Strange

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:49 AM

If god would give me 1 chance to rewind something it would be UberPirates Servers for TF2 cause they were best and they made me met admins and now im best friends with them :) but im sad that the servers had to shutdown :c

I will never forget the moments at those servers

• Friendly x 1

#29 Sham

Sham

riot ΰΌΌ ぀ β—•_β—• ༽぀

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • LocationPizza

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:17 PM

Godspeed guys.
UP surf and vsh servers made me love tf2 even more than I did before  :Girl: 

Thanks for everything

#30 RedTheAlmighty

RedTheAlmighty

bind "x" "+sm_laser"

• Moderators
  • 98 posts
  • LocationGermany,Bavaria

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:23 PM

Really sad that it ended. Havent really got to known to much of the good times. But those i had were really really enjoyable so thanks for all of that.

• Friendly x 1

#31 Cute Cookie

Cute Cookie

Mildly Menacing

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Locationireland.

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

i had some good memories it's sad to see it go.

thank you, everyone for granting such a beautiful thing and the admins for putting in the effort to keep the community alive.

#32 MrGaexs

MrGaexs

French Cat, Sound manager & Bhopper

• Moderators
  • 809 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:39 PM

Uberpirates , the shapeshifting community:

Thanks for all of these years guys, even if during the lasts ones I was just the figure of a ghost ,you truly changed me for life. This community changed me a lot and I wouldnt probably be where I was if it werent for you. Thanks for giving me a chance back then when no one really knew me in the admin team, allowed a french guy experiment on the deathrun server and added my stone to the edifice. Thanks to all the friends I have/had which understood my departure and thanks to those that are still angry too, you were all great.
Special thanks to Alexander which was probably the best boss ever, truly dedicated and gave us the opportunity to develop and share ourselves in this beautiful place. I dont play tf2 anymore but if any of you wanna contact me at any time feel free to (Im overwhelmed by work and responsabilities though, forgive me if I seem in a hurry), we could play some For honor (Shugoki ftw) together ;)
Special thanks to gramps too that remained a friend through all I've been through, he deserved better of me, sorry gramps.
Special thanks to everyone else (There are many I need to put there, way too many).
Have a good trip in life!

With my greatest respect.

-GaΓ«tan

• Friendly x 2

#33 Sebastian12210

Sebastian12210

πŸ”°

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

Hey,

first,  it was so nice to play on this server with such a great community!!! I can't tell u how much fun i had on the TF2 VSH servers... #greatTimeAndpeople

So lets go to my business... What is if i create a new forum and TF2 VSH server at first..(later i can expand)... only.. for the community of UberPirates are you interested?

Give me a little feedback pls. I'm searching for some support :).

lots of love

Sebastian12210

#34 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hey,

first,  it was so nice to play on this server with such a great community!!! I can't tell u how much fun i had on the TF2 VSH servers... #greatTimeAndpeople

So lets go to my business... What is if i create a new forum and TF2 VSH server at first..(later i can expand)... only.. for the community of UberPirates are you interested?

Give me a little feedback pls. I'm searching for some support :).

lots of love

Sebastian12210

We've tried that with FoxyFriends in the past, I don't recommend it unless you have a lot of time to waste. I can help though if needed (I managed most of FoxyFriends)

#35 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

FoxyFriends

#noregrets

edit: oh sorry, i mean #alltheregret

Edited by Finnix, 04 March 2017 - 06:36 PM.

• Winner x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users