Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Server Ban Problems

Best Answer MegaRobot , 04 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

I was gonna type something to say im happy about the fix but it sounded weird no matter how i put it so have this.

:)

We've adjusted some settings in order to make it more difficult for individual groups to ban innocent players.

Have you been unbanned?

http://uberpirates.c...AM_0:1:24407473

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheBirdDK

TheBirdDK

Somewhat Threatening

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:12 PM

It seems that more and more times random people join the Uber Freaks 1 server in groups and act like it is their own private server, brakeing rules and generally just making the server worse for anyone else, and if they think you are annoying they simply ban you as they are all a group for no reason other then "they want to be alone".

I would like to see a way for that to be fixed since i like the server the most in it's out of prime time (4-10 players) and it seems they always join at those times. 

As of whiting this i have just been banned (again) from the server simply becourse i was not part of their group.

Hope to hear news about this, have a nice day and happy newyear.

Edit : just now noticed this would fit better in issues & suggestions,

since it being here makes the title sound like it's a server glitch and not a people problem, sry for any confusion.

Edited by TheBirdDK, 29 December 2016 - 11:41 PM.

• Winner x 1

#2 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 657 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

We are aware of this issue and are working to fix it right now. As for the players / group, if you could kindly give us more information, we can take care of them. :)

#3 TheBirdDK

TheBirdDK

Somewhat Threatening

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

The only time i remember is a group of people where 2-3 of them starts with mega.

i will get the full names if i see them again.

Edited by TheBirdDK, 01 January 2017 - 06:55 PM.

#4 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 657 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

The problem has now been solved, it should not happen again. Moving to answered soon.

#5 TheBirdDK

TheBirdDK

Somewhat Threatening

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:29 PM

I was gonna type something to say im happy about the fix but it sounded weird no matter how i put it so have this.

• Winner x 1

#6 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 657 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

Have you been unbanned?

#7 MegaRobot

MegaRobot

メガロボット

• Administrators
  • 3537 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:37 PM   Best Answer

We've adjusted some settings in order to make it more difficult for individual groups to ban innocent players.

Have you been unbanned?

http://uberpirates.c...AM_0:1:24407473

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users