Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image

Photo
TF2

[Tf2/zf] Nemersis's Admin Application

admin moder donuts two barrel pootis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Nemersis

Nemersis

🔰

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

Hey, folks.

It's been a while since last alive admin shows up on zombie fortress server, so i dicided to make an application to admin righs on server where i play moust of time. Since subforum Support → Apply for Open Positions  → Server Moderator is closed now, i have no idea where i can write this tread else.

So here you go:

1. My steam profile page: URL
    As you can see it's clean. No community, no VAC bans.
  2. SteamREP: URL
  3. My age is 21
  4. I'm from Russia, Moscow
  5. My tf2 play time: 2,800~ since 2008
  6. I'm playing on this server around 1 year. Overal in ZF 3-4 years.

Additional info:

I know how to use SM admin plugins and stuff (it's pretty simple), i do have expirience in server administration, i know how to make maps for source engine and how to optimize them, i like chocolate milk and muffins. Pretty much it. If you have any questions i'm glad to answer.

Spoiler

#2 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 657 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

Information - This topic has been moved from "Issues & Suggestions" to "Server Moderator".

"Members can post but not create topics now." Despite this, applications are semi-open, so I moved the topic.

Edited by Geeh, 07 November 2016 - 03:07 PM.

#3 Nemersis

Nemersis

🔰

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:58 PM

So. You guys gonna make some decision or what?

#4 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:46 PM

The overall process of accepting new people takes a bit time. 4 days is not enough to make a decision. Take me for an example, i've been trial for over a year.

Edit: its my life goal to be the longest trial ever, so dont touch it.

Edit2: to help with my goal you can just remove prophet as trial and i can be the longest trial. tyvm.

Edited by Finnix, 12 November 2016 - 07:34 PM.

#5 Kimberly Ann

Kimberly Ann

Sufficiently Lethal

• Moderators
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:56 PM

Please, tell me when you are online, I'd like to get acquainted with you before I can tell if you are adequate for moderator position.

#6 Nemersis

Nemersis

🔰

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

Please, tell me when you are online, I'd like to get acquainted with you before I can tell if you are adequate for moderator position.

Add me wia steam. I'ill be online at 10 am to 11 pm (GMT +03:00).

• Useful x 1

#7 Kimberly Ann

Kimberly Ann

Sufficiently Lethal

• Moderators
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

I had conversation with Nemersis and it seems that he is suitable member for applying on moderator position. Also he is able to deal with Hammer Editor and he made some map fixes, also he had admining experience on Delfy servers. I support this application.

#8 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 657 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

I had conversation with Nemersis and it seems that he is suitable member for applying on moderator position. Also he is able to deal with Hammer Editor and he made some map fixes, also he had admining experience on Delfy servers. I support this application.

Besides all these good qualities, I believe we do need some new faces, and someone to check on ZF once in a while.

100% support.

#9 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:20 PM

I know i dont have much of a say in this, considering i havent been active on the servers. But do you have any background on this guy? I feel that one conversation with a potential admin really isnt enough. Wouldn't it be a better idea to also ask the public opinion on the person? Go on a server and ask what people think of him?

People are more likely to accept a known face as their new admin, than some random person.

But if Nemersis proves to be a good new asset to the admins, then i can support the decision aswell.

This is just my input and it may not be relevant at all. Just something i want people to consider. And if someone feels that i have no say because of my inactivity then its alright, i'd also be miffed if someone that has been away for a long time starts hypocrisy.

#10 Kimberly Ann

Kimberly Ann

Sufficiently Lethal

• Moderators
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:01 AM

This thread is asking people what do they think about applicant already, don't see any problem with it :3

#11 Schar

Schar

Not a Admin

• Moderators
  • 3061 posts
  • LocationArcade Hall of Shame

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:36 AM

The Server could need some new active admins

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TF2, admin, moder, donuts, two barrel, pootis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users