Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image

Photo
on Trial

Swagmin App

swag

27 replies to this topic

#21 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:46 PM

What bugs me is the way you are presenting yourself to everone that doesn't know you yet: as a former admin meme-machine, there is really nothin more in this app.
In all honesty if any other user would make an app like this one he wouldn't been taken seriously :Smoking: 

Thing is, I'm not saying you should support me for being an former admin, I'm simply stating something about me that people should know and I have only written that I'm a former admin in 2 threads. My welcome back thread and this, I don't know how that means that I'm saying everyone should know me as a former admin and meme-machine. If it really bugs people that a person writes something about themselves then I guess no one will ever know anything about anyone.

Oh, and saying stuff like "swag, lmao and lol" is not being a meme-machine since its been here long before many memes became popular.

Edited by Finnix, 20 August 2015 - 01:49 PM.

#22 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

Could have, should have, didn't. Don't like the app? Don't support it. Simple as that. I think you all should take a step back from other people's decisions and pick yours. Enough useless posting, from now on I want to see what the user thinks about this application and this application only.

#23 Sham

Sham

riot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • LocationPizza

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Could have, should have, didn't. Don't like the app? Don't support it. Simple as that. I think you all should take a step back from other people's decisions and pick yours. Enough useless posting, from now on I want to see what the user thinks about this application and this application only.

Sorry I really can't understand what you mean with this post, I don't like to give or not give my support without actually stating my point.

I'm simply stating something about me that people should know and I have only written that I'm a former admin in 2 threads

The point is that this is the only thing you said about yourself in the recent past, and that you are about to start school.
You got my post the other way around, I'm tellin you to actually say more about yourself, I don't think that hoolla-hlla meke the dollah is a good way of describing any person.
When asked how your application could improve the community you go with a nice "idk, depends on the others".
For example you could say why you want to apply again, or whatever you feel like beside ayylmao would be nice.

Your first application was hands down better, this one looks lazy and thrown in just because.

Edited by Sham, 20 August 2015 - 03:12 PM.

• Agree x 1

#24 cyber_pt

cyber_pt

:(

• Moderators
  • 2154 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

I see no problem with talking with an admin about a trial, especially when the trial is not behaving like he should and finn has the right to talk with who he wants at anytime like everyone does...

No problem with being someone from memes, swag, yolo, homo, or watever

No problem with saying he is a former admin, he really is...

I am closing this topic temporarily to avoid spam this topic more than what it already is...

Edited by cyber_pt, 20 August 2015 - 03:40 PM.

• Agree x 1

#25 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Accepted for trial

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
UberPirates.com Staff

#26 Schar

Schar

Not a Admin

• Moderators
  • 3061 posts
  • LocationArcade Hall of Shame

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Unlocked on request. (after all it was a temporary lock)

Please don't spam

#27 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:55 AM

Unlocked on request. (after all it was a temporary lock)

Please don't spam

I didnt ask for this, but ok. Hi again and welcome to the continuation of Swagmin App, after a hiatus we've started the show again.

• Friendly x 1

#28 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:56 PM

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Accepted for trial

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
UberPirates.com Staff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: on Trial, swag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users