Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image

Photo
on Trial

Swagmin App

swag

27 replies to this topic

#1 Finnix

Finnix

nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts
  • Locationnur nur nur nur nur nur nur nur

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:27 AM

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN BUSINESS

- In Game Name: fnix
- Do you have a mic ?: Ye
- How good is your english ? (rating: 0 - 10): I'd say 9. Improving still though.
- Will you be able to help donate monthly ?: If it was available, yes. Would I do it? Probably not.

1. Have you used the Sourcemod Admin before?: 
Yes, I have used sourcemod before.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did you hold it?: 
I'm a former admin on this community, held it for atleast a year until I had to call it quits.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Admin and Forum Moderator will effect the community?: 
I can't really say, it really depends on wether people will accept me returning to the ranks. It could end up effecting the community to the better or worse. Only the future knows what holds.

4. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: 
I won't be available every second of everyday. Since I got school, medical focused. It'll be very straining. I got top marks on most of my school works, which proves that I am competent and because I'm a former admin I can relate to many issues.

I like swag, because its swag. If ever possible change my tag to swagmin instead of admin :^)

I work a job as a cashier, so every tuesday I'm at work getting the money. (holla holla make a dolla)

I love aliens because they are the ayy to my lmao

Edited by Finnix, 09 August 2015 - 12:15 PM.

• Friendly x 1

#2 NicNac

NicNac

Gore-Spattered

• Moderators
  • 393 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe chasing Hircine

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

I was hoping for this, it is good to see that you apply :)

• compleates all requirements (Bans, posts etc.)
  • well known member
  • experience as admin, and you did your job well, you didn't abused it and were fair in my opinion

I dont know any negative points at the moment, you were an fair and great admin, and also a good friend for me, so you got my Support.

#3 Netaro

Netaro

Administration is dead

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationGone

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Once an admin, always an admin. You were always there for me, man. Support!

#4 UberCat

UberCat

Notably Dangerous

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationKalos, Lumiose City

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:46 PM

Support, why not?

#5 TheElderlyEngi

TheElderlyEngi

Prettiest Princessest Princess

• Moderators
  • 750 posts
  • LocationClimbin' in yo window, Stealin' ur Sugar Plums.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

No Finn, You abandoned us in our time of need. You've lost my support and my respect. You should be ashamed.

That's what I would say if you actually did abandon us in our time of need, but you didn't abandon us and it wasn't our time of need, so instead, I support!

• Funny x 2
  • Agree x 1

#6 cyber_pt

cyber_pt

:(

• Moderators
  • 2154 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

support

#7 Koizumi Hayato

Koizumi Hayato

Hanzo Main (according to Hanzo Mains in FF)

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationHanzo Main

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

Finn applying again for admin? 1%20(14).gif
That means...

Spoiler

Of course, you are a great person, so you have my support. :)

#8 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

Finn:

-bad pleyr

-does not liek furrs

-is not ghei

-is a weaboo

jk 100% support, was waiting for this my entire life  <3

Edited by Geeh, 09 August 2015 - 05:21 PM.

• Agree x 1

#9 Hircine

Hircine

Number 2

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe on Nic's bike

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Wont support unless you give me a picture of you crying for forgiveness.

Edited by Hircine, 09 August 2015 - 05:23 PM.

• Agree x 2

#10 Finnix

Finnix

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

Please don't make it less serious by asking stuff like this.

Wont support unless you give me a picture of you crying for forgiveness.

If you support then it's all right and if you don't support, it's still alright. But asking for stuff like that isn't really helpfull.

• Dislike x 3
  • Agree x 1

#11 Axel

Axel

Dumb Member, Bumper

• Members
  • 1196 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:49 PM

Please don't make it less serious by asking stuff like this.

If you support then it's all right and if you don't support, it's still alright. But asking for stuff like that isn't really helpfull.

Damn, you grew up while you were not here? Seems like it...

Anyway, I support, you werent a bad admin,  so yeah.

• Optimistic x 1

#12 Prophet

Prophet

DORITOS DEMON

• Trial Mod
  • 275 posts
  • LocationMINDSCAPE, THE FOURTH DIMENSION

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

I don't exactly support, my time with you was just a bunch of anime stuff.. "weabs"

so 0% unless i get to ye better, I dont exactly remember any form of real communicating or socialization between us.

Edit: Apparently you told one of the admins that Me, Kim & Cat did not deal with a 'ad spammer', in which case we did.. I know you are referring to the agar.io linker but we told him to stop, we are entitled to gag him straight away but believe that in a rational sense it is better to give off a warning.

Edited by Prophet, 19 August 2015 - 03:47 PM.

#13 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

I don't exactly support, my time with you was just a bunch of anime stuff.. "weabs"

so 0% unless i get to ye better, I dont exactly remember any form of real communicating or socialization between us.

Edit: Apparently you told one of the admins that Me, Kim & Cat did not deal with a 'ad spammer', in which case we did.. I know you are referring to the agar.io linker but we told him to stop, we are entitled to gag him straight away but believe that in a rational sense it is better to give off a warning.

//Off topic, to start with. I've told you this because it is my duty to check what is wrong with trials and instruct them towards a better way, it is not in any particular way part of this application, and we can safetly say that Finn, being an old admin, knows what to do in certain situations. Do not take this personally, but I've said this to you because It's my duty.

• Agree x 1

#14 Prophet

Prophet

DORITOS DEMON

• Trial Mod
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:35 PM

//Off topic, to start with. I've told you this because it is my duty to check what is wrong with trials and instruct them towards a better way, it is not in any particular way part of this application, and we can safetly say that Finn, being an old admin, knows what to do in certain situations. Do not take this personally, but I've said this to you because It's my duty.

Not off topic at all and i would like it if your post was not rate-able due to fact of biasism, I still dont constitute supporting for him because i personally dont know him much more than the 'weab' part and the 'i was an admin' part.

• Disagree x 2
  • Like x 1

#15 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:10 PM

Not off topic at all and i would like it if your post was not rate-able due to fact of biasism, I still dont constitute supporting for him because i personally dont know him much more than the 'weab' part and the 'i was an admin' part.

You are accusing him of telling me the bad sides of the trials, which is not a good point to judge him for considering he was an admin, and had the experience. No biasm, but he knew how to do the job, he told me what you've done wrong, and now you're showing me what you're made of, exactly which is completely off topic.

Edited by Geeh, 19 August 2015 - 09:11 PM.

#16 Sham

Sham

riot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • LocationPizza

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:19 PM

Tbh it's a pretty legit point, Finn got back with memes and with the "I'm an old admin" bussiness card, the new trial mods have pretty much no idea who he might be and they'll most likely have to work with him.

Considering they'll share the trial for quite some time, to me it would have been better if he got to talk with them, instead of bringing the issue to an admin.

• Agree x 3

#17 Geeh

Geeh

Wicked Nasty

• Moderators
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:22 PM

You misunderstand, If I got this correctly biaism was in the fact I supported Finn when he told me about what the trials were doing wrong, and Prophet is now making a big deal out of this, considering it was also off topic.

#18 Prophet

Prophet

DORITOS DEMON

• Trial Mod
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:41 AM

You misunderstand, If I got this correctly biaism was in the fact I supported Finn when he told me about what the trials were doing wrong, and Prophet is now making a big deal out of this, considering it was also off topic.

I am not making a huge deal about it, i am stating my opinion.. which will stay at zero because..

• I don't know him expect for playing like a map on DR
  • I don't know him expect for his love of memes
  • I don't know him expect for the fact certain members support him...

No, what i said biaism is the 'rate' thing on comments in the application... I don't hate him, I don't dislike him i just dont know him and that is why i am not supporting him, the Trial Mod Incident was something that gave me a rather odd impression of him but the main reasons i do not support him is because of this and no, I am not making a big deal out of it you could of simply just ignored my comment and continued but you didn't though on the other hand.

• He was a former Admin

That's about the only thing i can favor on this application and the fact that my comment was rated for an opinion to dislike and disagreed makes me feel a bit neglected to my own opinion (Basically, If i don't support him i'll start getting all my comments disliked and disagreed which is not something that should happen as this is just a support/no-support comment)

• Like x 3

#19 Finnix

Finnix

• Trial Mod
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:01 PM

This is where I step in. You are not supporting me because I didn't approach any of you. I'm not trying to do that just for support. I let time take its course, it's not like I one day go on dr, the next start adding all the trials and chat with them. That is not how I work, rushing things only makes it worse.

And the fact that I told an admin about it because you were to busy goofing off. You kept calling me an idiot, which I kinda took offense to that. And when I started saying, that you should maybe do something about the agar.io poster then you kept, and I quote, saying that "Finn doesn't like agar.io" and that really is not how you want to approach someone. It really made me less interested in the new trials so I went to an admin instead.

• Agree x 1

#20 Sham

Sham

riot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • LocationPizza

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

Without diggin further on the spam dude issue since I guess both of you'll just keep passing the ball to each other, my main concern is different:

You are not supporting me because I didn't approach any of you. I'm not trying to do that just for support. I let time take its course, it's not like I one day go on dr, the next start adding all the trials and chat with them. That is not how I work, rushing things only makes it worse.

I don't think you'd have to add the new trial mods and be buddy-buddy with them so you can get their favour, that's actually in my book being a leech, so props if you don't want to do that, tho you'll still have to work with them and it would be better to have a friendly atmosphere I guess.

What bugs me is the way you are presenting yourself to everone that doesn't know you yet: as a former admin meme-machine, there is really nothin more in this app.
In all honesty if any other user would make an app like this one he wouldn't been taken seriously :Smoking: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: on Trial, swag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users