Jump to content

Welcome to UberPirates, Guest! :D

The registration takes only 10 seconds, is secure "https" login through STEAM and we don't get any personal information about you.
What are you waiting for? Join us now: Posted Image Posted Image


Create Your Own Tf2 Freak.

creating lel

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 MeeM



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:37 AM

Sounds interesting.

Okay, so here we go:


Name of the freak: Bacon Pardner

His motto: I am bacon Pardner!

Class of the freak: Engineer

Weapon: 80% chance - Bare Hands; 20% chance - Golden Wrench

Is this freak similar to another freak?: No


Whats his main theme?: Labyrinth Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog

Whats his main ability?: Transforming the mercenaries into weaker versions of their respective freaks (i.e. Engineer into Vagineer; Soldier into Painis Cupcake; Demoman into Seeman)

Edited by MeeM, 21 February 2015 - 02:37 AM.

#22 AliLesha



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

Name of the freak: Sonic Thy CDhog

His motto: "I'm outta here!"

Class of the freak: Scout

Weapon: "Atomizer"

Is this freak similar to another freak?: yes

Which freak is he similar to?: All Sonics

Whats similar?: Model

Whats different?: Theme


Whats his main Theme?: This

Whats his main ability?: Make springs that push you into air and forward of the direction. Everyone can use them.

#23 Winter Solstice

Winter Solstice


  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:05 AM

This freak came to me while I screwed around in a sandbox server. It gave me plenty of thinking time. 


Name of Freak: Scrumpy Mumpy

Motto: I'm Scrumpy Mumpy. Leeeet's geeet drunk!

Class: Demoman

Weapons: Bottle, Scottish Handshake, Ullapool Caber

Appearance: Six-pack Abs, Seeing Double, Reggaelator

Is this freak similar to another freak?: No. (Not one that I know of, anyway)

Main Theme: Strobe Action from the Dreamcast game Space Channel 5 part 2

Main Abilities: Abnormal strength when drunk, Abnormal speed. Harm-induced rage


Scrumpy is a RED Demoman who has an obsession with drinking and often invites others to drink with him. Should they refuse, Scrumpy would beat them to death with the bottle of his choice. When encountering a freak superior to him, Scrumpy would try to reason with them and offer them either a Scottish Handshake or Bottle. If they deny his offer in any way, he would attempt to flee. For freaks of his level, he'll offer a drink to them in the disguise of a Caber. How he does this is as unknown as how his bottles are never empty or never get broken. Should his victim take the offer, they would come across his deadly surprise and have their head blown off by explosion triggered by the snapping of his fingers. When Scrumpy manages to get himself drunk, he can have superhuman strength to surpass certain freaks of his tier and with each hit he recieves, either a slap or an explosion of bombs, he gets angrier, driven to continue fighting.


Weaknesses: -Scrumpy may be as tough as a normal Heavy, but with his rage casting strategy to the wayside, he can be overpowered by those stronger than him.

-Scrumpy can only attack in close range. And despite his speed, medium to long range weapons are an advantage.

-When drunk, he may be strong, but he's easily outsmarted and can be led into traps.

  • Like x 1

#24 UberCat


    Notably Dangerous

  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationKalos, Lumiose City

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:30 AM

Name of the freak: Predator

His motto: Human skins will make fine trophies.

Class of the freak: Spy

Weapon: Sharp Dresser

Is this freak similar to another freak?: no

Whats his main Theme?: Predator Soundtrack - Main Title

Whats his main ability?: He has cloak he can turn invisible with. Rage gives Predator Plasma Gun(Righteous Bison)

  • Agree x 1

#25 TehMrSpoo



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

Name of the freak: The Minor

His motto: Mpppph! [I will mine YOU!]

Class of the freak: Pyro [Blu]

Weapon: The Escape Plan

Is this freak similar to another freak?: yes/[no]

Appearance: TriclopsRail Spikes and Cremator's Conscience


Whats his main Theme?: Bonetrousle ~Undertale

Whats his main ability?: Digging tunnels only he can see through, due to his helmet

Whats his Rage Theme? :  

Steam Monster Summer Game OST: Boss Theme (Track #1)


The Minor used to work for Mann Co. but he was fired when he mined saxton's office and then was brutally beaten up, then he signed up for BLU team. ever since he's be best friends with Piss Cakehole and Painis Cupcake.


Weaknesses:Getting backstabbed, Being Bonked and The Kritz.




Strengths: He's a tough as an Ubered Scout, his pickaxe is lit on fire so it does afterburn damage and he'll laugh at the people's misfortune.

Edited by TehMrSpoo, 10 December 2015 - 09:23 PM.

#26 jigspy



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

name: broken spy

motto: (roaring)

class: spy

weapon: glowing eyelander

appearance: a spy with limbs much longer than they should be, his eyelander has a green glow to it sometimes,

similar to another freak: don't think so

theme: N/A

ability: to rip life force and powers out of victims

#27 Prometheus



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:49 AM

Name of freak: Arrow


His Motto: Predator's clicking and roaring.


Is this freak similar to another freak?: I do not believe so.


Weapons: Rope traps, Scoped Crusader's Crossbow With Explosive Bolts, Dual Bonesaws forged into it's Gunslinger to rip out spines.


What is his main theme?: The Predator's Theme from Predator


What is his main ability?: Thermal vision, cloaking device.


This Medic has always been in upward, even after it was abandoned (see abandoned upward.), he... no, IT waits in the trees up top, invisible until it sees a kill. It shoots it or goes up and stabs it, but it lives by a certain code, one of which is never harm the young, elderly, or unarmed... The young part doesn't apply to Scout because nobody likes him he's an idiot


Weaknesses: Water that nullifies his cloaking device, things that cool down body temperature (mud, water, cool packs, etc)

Edited by Prometheus, 23 January 2016 - 05:59 AM.

#28 Joe Moma OHHHHHHHH



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

Boss Name Badass sniper


Class of the freak Sniper

Rage Gets Uber And Gets Awp

On lose life Slow Mo

Teleport 50 secs cool down

Main Boss Theme

Weapon eyelander

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)

And This Skin http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/142310

Edited by Joe Moma OHHHHHHHH, 08 February 2016 - 08:02 AM.

#29 Mr Combine

Mr Combine


  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Camo Scout:

Motto: I feel like a spy!

Class: Scout

Rage: Ambassador forever until he runs out of ammo [freaks can not pick up ammo or HP]

Ability: Teleport [cooldown 30 seconds]

Weapon: Fire Axe

Theme: [TF2 REMIX] SharaX - Panis Cupcakes

Similar: Kinda

How: Music

HP: 2,000x2 [2 lives]

Once A enemy is killed: they will turn clear just like Camo Scout

Once Killed: He will say "ITS ALL UP TO YOU HAUNTED HAT"

Picture: https://gyazo.com/8c...dc531b77f649bbc

Edited by Mr Combine, 09 May 2016 - 05:21 PM.

#30 Mr Combine

Mr Combine


  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:20 PM

o I've fixed it now xD

Edited by Mr Combine, 09 May 2016 - 05:21 PM.

#31 random guy

random guy


  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 02:55 AM

Name of the freak: Stupid Face
His motto: You stupid face!
Class of the freak: Engineer
Weapon: Any classes head/bonesaw (Model has gunslinger, but he still holds a melee weapon)
Is this freak similar to another freak?:Maybe? I'm not sure. he might be a little bit similiar to vagineer but i dont think so.

Whats his main Theme?: 
Whats his main ability?: Cutting peoples heads off.


He uses peoples heads to behead others, if he does not have a head on hand he will use a bonesaw

He is not on BLU or RED, instead he is gray.


He used to be a normal gray engineer. (He wasn't on either team) until one day a scout walked up to him and asked for a dispenser. Usually this was normal for an engineer. but this scout was able to say multiple things at once. annoying the engineer to near death. The engineer beheaded the scout with the medics bonesaw. Little did this engineer know the bonesaw was cursed. The bonesaw turned this engineer into a devestating monster, turning him insane.


If he was in ff2:

Rage:Simple stun + uber

Everyone killed loses there heads.

#32 the dark shadow

the dark shadow


  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:18 PM

name shadow scout 

abilaty shadow freak. shadow freak make him in the shadows and comes out and tear you apart.

class of freak scout

weapon: connviners kuini


rage: ubercharge and big kill for ever unitile run out of ueber and ammo



once killed they turn into shadows

moto im ganna make you into shadows

Apperance: its a stock scout but all black

Edited by the dark shadow, 30 August 2016 - 07:09 AM.

#33 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski


  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:28 AM

I know this is a old post, but I have an idea for a boss


Name of the freak: One Eyed Bloody Monster

His motto: "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"

Class of the freak: Demoman

Weapon: Fists

Is this freak similar to another freak?: no


Whats his main Theme?: https://www.youtube....h?v=aMwSNDRP90o

Whats his main ability?: Stuns everyone near him

Going to put a photo anyways


#34 killerknight64



  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:52 AM

this is ary cool idea.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creating, lel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users