[Steam] How to farm Steam Trading Cards - Updated July 2015
- whith multiple games running at once that will take less performance than usually.
tags: steam trading cards, farm, farming, guide, how to, tutorial, tf2, team fortress 2, portal 2, dota 2, counter strike global offensive, csgo, don't starve
If you are lazy & just want the steam trading cards without actually playing the game then this short guide could be for you
More information: http://uberpirates.c...rds/#entry20756
1. Downlaod Steam Achievement Manager: Launch all games and let them run for at least 2 hours. Once this is done, go to step 2.
Idle Master has this feature now build-in. SAM is not required anmore. Got to step 2.
2. Download Idle Master:
- Website (Download): http://www.steamidlemaster.com/
- Sourcecode: https://github.com/j...les/idle_master
- Steam Group Discussion: https://steamcommuni...ry/discussions/
Close all Games (if any open) -> Log-in Idle Master -> Farm Cards.
Repeat step 2. as often as you have remaining cards drops available.
Exit any active VAC protected games if any are running.
Idle Master FAQ: https://steamcommuni...85406651320102/
You can find easier ways to farm steam cards in the discussion group: https://steamcommuni...ry/discussions/
That's all! Have fun with your Steam Cards