[Steam] How to farm Steam Trading Cards - Updated July 2015
- whith multiple games running at once that will take less performance than usually.
tags: steam trading cards, farm, farming, guide, how to, tutorial, tf2, team fortress 2, portal 2, dota 2, counter strike global offensive, csgo, don't starve
If you are lazy & just want the steam trading cards without actually playing the game then this short guide could be for you
1. Downlaod Steam Achievement Manager:
Launch all games and let them run for at least 2 hours. Once this is done, go to step 2.
2. Download Idle Master:
- Website (Download): Idle Master - Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Way
- Sourcecode: jshackles/idle_master · GitHub
- Steam Group Discussion: General Discussions :: Idle Master
Close all Games (if any open) -> Log-in Idle Master -> Farm Cards.
Repeat step 2. as often as you have remaining cards drops available.
Exit any active VAC protected games if any are running.
Idle Master FAQ: Idle Master FAQ :: Idle Master
You can find easier ways to farm steam cards in the discussion group: General Discussions :: Idle Master
That's all! Have fun with your Steam Cards